CANCELATION BY US:
If our tours cannot operate due to COVID travel restrictions or other Force Majeure Event, we’ll give you a full refund minus unrecoverable costs. If, after the start of the tour, significant elements of the itinerary cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will be offered.
To ensure a trip is safe for guests and the local community, we will consider:
- Government safety and travel advice
- COVID-safe requirements and protocols
- Entry and exit requirements for travelers to Italy, including testing and quarantine
- Current medical facility and healthcare availability in Italy
- Flight and airline accessibility in and out of a Tuscany
- Ability for our travelers to get travel insurance protection for, and regularly scheduled, reasonably priced flights to Italy
- Accessibility to everyday services, such as restaurants, public transport, cultural sites, etc.
Due to the ever-changing nature of travel restrictions, we will continue to evaluate the ability to run our tours between one and two months before the scheduled tour dates. This is in order to keep the possibility of traveling viable for any guests who may be in a position to do so. All travelers will be notified of their options at least one month before they are scheduled to depart, to allow them time to make any changes to their current arrangements. However, at times it may be necessary to cancel a trip at late notice should the factors listed above change.
Our tours require a minimum number of participants (6) in order to take place at the stated price, since it takes into account group discounts, shared accommodations and other factors that create cost efficiencies. If a trip does not have enough participants, or if someone unexpectedly cancels, we will contact you with possible options.
In addition, we reserve the right to cancel your spot if we have not received your balance payment within one week of your balance due date.
Trip hosts are not responsible for additional expenses incurred by you in preparing for the trip, including air tickets, gear, medical equipment or travelers insurance. You are strongly advised to take out trip cancellation insurance at the time of booking.