We will provide you with a private, online cooking class through Zoom from 10 up to 500 connections. Once you enroll, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the recipe, a detailed shopping list and the tools you need, the Zoom link. We will broadcast live from my home kitchen in Tuscany for a delicious and fun interactive experience. Just click it and connect with your group from wherever you are!
• Virtual Team Building Activities
• Employee Incentives & Rewards
• Celebration Day with your Customers
• Social Engagements
• Holiday Parties & Family Gathering
WHEN ARE THE LIVE COOKING CLASSES HELD?
We’ll design your special event and choose the best dates for your attendees to join the session from anywhere.
WHEN CAN WE HOST THE ONLINE CLASS?
We can host classes on weekdays and some weekends. Saturdays are limited as that’s when we host our regular cooking classes for our club members.
The best time for us to host private classes is at 10:30a.m. Pacific / 1:30p.m. Eastern. Because I cook live from Tuscany, the time difference doesn’t allow for evening times in the States.
ARE CLASSES IN ENGLISH?
Yes. Chicca teaches in English and co-hosts, will facilitate in English.
DO I NEED A SPECIAL PROGRAM TO PARTICIPATE TO THE EVENT?
Cooking classes will be held on Zoom. This requires a quick and easy download, but you do not need a special Zoom account to participate. Upon request, we can also use other platforms.
WHAT DO YOU PROVIDE?
– We would provide a private, online cooking class through Zoom (or other platforms upon request) from 10 up to 500 connections. We will broadcast live from my home kitchen in Tuscany.
– We would provide the recipe, shopping list, Zoom link, and Zoom administrators/cohosts to help with the cooking portion of the class.
– We’d work together to coordinate email communication that goes out to your guests to make sure they have everything they need to feel prepared for the class (recipe, shopping list, how to prepare videos, etc.).
– We would work with you to create the overall agenda/script so you can also host or feature your company or whatever you wanted to share.
HOW IT WORKS?
To deliver the best experience to your guests there will be a team to run each event:
– Arnaud will handle the camera during the class, capturing every little detail of the cooking process. A special lighting system will be set in the kitchen to have the best image.
– I’ll teach the class. While cooking, I interact with the moderator who is engaging with the participants. From time to time, I can check the zoom screen to “troubleshoot” for the participants.
– The cohost/moderator we provide already knows my recipes and they facilitate between the participants and myself. This person also handles all the technical aspects of Zoom and helps address questions in the chat.
WHICH RECIPES WE OFFER?
Currently, we are offering four recipes:
We’ve found gnocchi and tiramisu are great recipes and works well for people cooking with Chicca for the first time. We also have a repertoire of other great Italian recipes upon request.
HOW LONG IS THE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE?
– The classes are usually between 60 and 90 minutes.
– We allow guests to participate to the class during specific moments. We create the flow of the class we’ll fill the down time with questions and interactions with participants.
– We like to take a Zoom screenshot with participants and their finished product.
– At the end of the class, we unmute everyone to say goodbye.
DO I GET A REPLAY VIDEO OF THE CLASS?
Upon request, we can provide a replay video link to watch your class on your own time. There’s and extra fee of $50 as it does require more attention during class on the cohost’s part, plus time to prepare it to be sent to participants.
HOW MUCH A PRIVATE EVENT COST?
The cost for our private classes depends on the number of people you anticipate will attend. It would be a one-time cost to you (meaning you could sell tickets to your private class if you wanted). You would handle all of the collection of money with your guests directly. Contact us for more information about pricing.
"The recipes Chicca guides us through via Zoom from her Tuscan farmhouse teaching simple and easy recipes! I would never have attempted to make gnocchi without her guidance. Now I feel confident to make it for my family. An afternoon spent cooking with Chicca always leads to a great day ~ and an outstanding meal!"
"Lively, personable Chicca gave a fun online cooking experience using fresh, simple ingredients. You realize that the very best of Italian cooking is the fresh, simple ingredients prepared in a simple way. Grazie for the delicious recipe!"
"My friend and I made Saturday’s recipe last night here in Scottsdale AZ, and it turned out fabulous! The semolina dough was the perfect texture and making the pasta was a delight. The sauce was simple and delicious. I had no idea I could make something this delightful. Thank you Chicca!!"
"Chicca’s online cooking classes are excellent! Her style of Tuscan cooking is healthy, fresh, and very satisfying. Her Pasta e Fagioli recipe is by far the best I have ever made. Her classes are easy to follow and the recipes are concise and clear. I love her gnocchi class... yum!"
"I love everything about this class - the prep, the zoom connection to everyone, seeing Chicca’s amazing garden and watching her easy and expert way in the kitchen! Eating the food after class is also pretty wonderful."
"Chicca’s classes are so much fun! It’s a wonderful way to learn and have an exceptional meal. I have used all the recipes more than once already."
"I love cooking something new, learning new skills in the kitchen, and being around Chicca's infectious energy!"
"I love getting some Italian feel at home now that I have not travelled there yet this year! And I very much like Chicca's recipes and love for veggies and clean eating like myself."